Need Reliable Power Distribution?
Sustain and further expanding its portfolio by creating new business leads and transforming them into business partners, renewing business opportunities and tie-ups with several of our current partners.
“Sustainable Solutions”, this is the AECI credo, building strong partnership through sustained product quality and delivery of the right and cost effective solutions.
UPS BATTERY BACKUP
Whether you’re supporting racks of servers, a single desktop PC or home theater components, a UPS battery backup system provides enough power to outlast most outages and can automatically save files and shut down a computer gracefully during extended blackouts.
- Choose from models with capacities from 300VA to 120kVA, advanced automatic voltage regulation (AVR), LCD or LED control panels, remote management capabilities, expandable runtime and pure sine wave output
- Single-phase and 3-phase UPS options with tower and horizontal rack UPS form factors
CABINETS & OPEN-FRAME RACKS
Data center racks organize IT equipment into standard-sized server cabinets for greater efficiency throughout the data center. Rack styles range from open-frame racks consisting of two or four mounting rails (called posts) without sides or doors to lockable enclosure cabinets with rails, front and rear doors and side panels.
- The height of a rack cabinet is measured in units designated by the letter U (each rack unit is 1.75 inches/44.45 mm) high; racks are available with capacities ranging from 2U to 58U
- Choose floor-standing racks with rolling casters or wall-mount racks for applications where floor space is limited or extra security is important
POWER DISTRIBUTION UNITS (PDUS)
Demand for more computing power in less space means rack cabinets are more densely packed than ever. A network PDU distributes power supplied to the rack via multiple outlets to the rack’s servers and networking equipment.
- Choose from models with local or remote monitoring, remote power management, auto-transfer switching for power redundancy and hot-swap capabilities
- Single-phase and 3-phase PDU options with vertical (0U) and horizontal (1U, 2U rack PDU) form factors
- PDU Ethernet Switch Combos save space by combining a PDU and a Gigabit Ethernet switch into a single 1U device
RACK AIR CONDITIONERS & COOLING EQUIPMENT
The heat generated by high-density server racks in data centers, server rooms and wiring closets challenges IT managers to find efficient means to keep equipment cool. Close-coupled cooling provides targeted temperature control, lower operating costs and flexibility to spot-cool or reconfigure when needs change.
- Row-based Air Conditioners – in-row, self-contained air conditioners that provide large amounts of cooling power but require space in the rack row
- Portable Air Conditioners – compact cooling solutions ideal for lowering the temperature in a small server room or for spot cooling a hot spot or up to five racks
- Rack-Mount Air Conditioners – a flexible, easy-to-implement solution that mounts directly inside a rack enclosure
RACK-MOUNT & DESKTOP KVM SWITCHES
A KVM switch gives you convenient IT systems management without the expense and clutter of a dedicated keyboard, mouse and monitor for each computer or server… a console KVM switch has the keyboard, mouse and monitor built right in.
- Choose from desktop, rack-mount and rack-mount console models
- Select KVM switches offer IP remote access that lets you control your systems from virtually anywhere in the world
CHARGING STATIONS & USB CHARGERS
Today’s power-hungry tablets, smartphones and laptops require reliable charging systems – users need multi-device charging stations at home, at work, in the car and in the briefcase. Meanwhile, businesses and schools depend on tablet charging stations or Chromebook™ charging stations to charge and sync large quantities of devices. Our solutions include chargers for all applications:
- Car chargers provide up to 4.8A to charge phones and tablets in your vehicle’s 12V DC socket
- Desktop charging docks feature up to 10 ports for USB devices
- Charging stations and charging carts handle as many as 48 USB devices or 32 AC devices at one time
RACK AIR CONDITIONERS & COOLING EQUIPMENT
Inverters and inverter/chargers convert low-voltage DC (direct current) power to standard AC (alternating current) power to provide reliable backup power.
- An inverter allows you to operate small appliances, power tools and other electrical equipment using the power produced by a vehicle or boat battery, or from renewable energy sources such as solar panels or wind turbines
- Inverter/chargers are ideal when you need backup power for generators and in areas where utility power is unreliable; larger inverter/chargers can provide power for extended periods for homes and remote work sites